We leave no stone unturned in our quest to understand your business.
Insight-led planning is the key to the creation of effective campaigns.
Research, learn, analyze, develop an insight
You know what you want to say and to whom, but this stage is about getting it really market-ready. We’ll stress test what you have, identify and fill any gaps and make sure that you’re ready to deliver. This would probably include:
• A critique of your current messaging and collateral
• In-depth examination of key audiences and identification of tier 1 influencers
• Issues Factory to agree key thought leadership platforms and positioning
• Message training / practice for key spokespeople
• A messaging document, launch announcement and thought leadership topics summary document, ready for translation
• In-depth US influencer list ready for use
• Media-ready spokespeople
Invent, create, design, build a journey
Once that’s complete, we’ll develop a detailed ‘template’ plan for building your profile and brand awareness in the US, covering:
• Media relations strategy
• Digital/social strategy
• SEO & paid strategy
• Events/speaker opportunities
• Creative peaks and / or stunts
• Dedicated apps and disruptive technologies adapted to your needs
This plan will act as a blueprint for ChoYou and / or any other agencies you choose to use internationally, so that you have a consistent and easily replicable template for outreach in every market as you grow. This means no waiting, no faffing – just a quick and relatively ‘hands-free’ comms strategy to roll out again and again, with minimal localisation.